There's nothing small about the Morris solution!
Morris helps give smaller businesses big business efficiency. Whether you sell in-store, online, or both, Morris can help you to operate with greater efficiency, integrating and managing your business to help you streamline costs, boost sales and deliver the optimum buying experience to your customers.
Morris comes with a number of core features as well as optional features that give you the flexibility to tailor your system to the way you do business today.
Point of Sale simplicity:
- With the Cash Register component of Morris you can quickly and easily process transactions such as sales, refunds, and exchanges.
- You can assign a customer to a sale, or process anonymous transactions.
- Discounts can be applied at both the transaction and product level.
Engaging eCommerce Experience:
Design an eCommerce website from the ground up that seamlessly links to the inventory and
customer data in your Morris in-store databases. Helps you sell to customers, wherever they are.
- Extend promotions and discounts quickly and easily to the web.
- Integrated payment processing with Moneris, eliminating the need to manage multiple vendors.
Building the relationships that build business. With the Customer Management module you can:
- Set up customer profiles, including contact information.
- Enhance customer service and relationships by keeping track of customer purchase histories.
- Assign customers to Pricing Groups, so discounts can be applied automatically any time they shop with you.
- Add new records manually, or use the simple Customer Import Wizard to upload existing customer data quickly and easily.
- Use the Customer Export feature to export customer records to a text file. You can then import this file into your word processing software for a mail merge to conduct promotional activities.
Inventory Management made easy.
The Inventory Management module allows you to add, organize and manage your inventory using a variety of helpful tools.
- Add products manually, or, use the Inventory Import Wizard to import existing inventory data quickly and easily
- The Inventory Export feature lets you export information as text file, then save it for use in other applications such as Accounting software, or for record-keeping purposes.
- Create customized barcode labels that can be scanned at checkout.
- Easily organize inventory with tools such as Categories, Brand Names, Attributes (size, colour, etc.) and Pricing Groups.
- Use the Promotions feature to establish automated product discounts during specified sale periods. When the promotion period ends, products will automatically scan back at their original pre-sale price.
- The Purchase Orders functionality allows you track product orders and arrivals and create printable supplier PO's. Inventory levels automatically adjust when you receive the PO.
- Use the Invoicing and Layaway features to offer flexible payment options and track outstanding balances.
Real-time Reporting that helps you stay up to the minute...
Morris offers a variety of Financial, Inventory, Customer, Employee, and Miscellaneous reports, available in real-time.
- Access up-to-the-minute information at your convenience, for more timely and intuitive decision making.
- Better information means potentially greater profits. You'll know when you are running low on stock, which items are slow moving, and what your top sellers are.
- The Report Export feature lets you export information as a text file, then import it into other systems -- such as Accounting systems -- for further analysis or record-keeping.
- A single data source across both online and in-store channels allows merchants to view a snapshot of their business at any time.
Convenient Remote Access:
Access Morris from any PC with a high speed Internet connection that meets the minimum operating requirements, 24/7.
- Review sales, view inventory levels, manage your business, etc. regardless of your location.
- We store and maintain the master, transaction, and other data on your user account in secure data centres and run automatic backups to help ensure your data will be safely guarded.